Exposed, hard-wired AC powered, sensor operated Selectronic urinal flush valve for 3/4" top spud urinals.
Inlet includes 3/4" I.P.S. angle stop with back-flow protection, vandal-resistant cap, sweat solder kit, cover tube and wall flange.
Outlet includes 3/4" vacuum breaker, spud coupling and flange.
- Universal input voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Output voltage: 6 VDC.
- Includes Class 2 UL certified universal hard-wired AC transformer
- Electronic proximity flush valves with programmable, multi-function sensor
- High copper, low zinc semi-red brass alloy resists dezincification
- Exclusive, self-cleaning piston-operated flush valve with integral wiper spring
- Fully mechanical manual override button can flush toilet during a power outage
- Valve remains closed and does not need to be reset after loss of power or water pressure
- Pressure-compensating flow regulator keeps flush volume constant throughout the pressure range
- Range can be adjusted manually or by remote control
- Chemical resistant EPDM seals are unafffected by chloramines and amonia
- Stadium Feature: Valve automatically switches to water conservation mode during periods of heavy usage
- Sanitary Flush - Valve automatically flushes after 24 hours of non-use to clean fixture and maintian trap seal
- 5 second arming delay prevents unintentional flushing
- 3 second flush delay
- Can be installed left- or right-handed
- Vandal-resistant metal cover plate (for 2-gang electric box supplied by others) with no visible fasteners
- Sensor & electronic controls are fully enclosed and water resistant
- Adjustable tailpiece
- 11-1/2" rough-in
- All flush valves include sweat solder kit