We really do have a lenient return policy! All we ask in regards to returns is that you make every effort to get the parts back to us as soon as possible and that you return the parts exactly the way you received them. In new condition with all parts, any literature and packaging. The below policy is so that we have at least some remedies available for situations that arise. Please be sure to read the complete guidelines below so there is no misunderstanding as there are some restrictions on certain items for return. Thank you!
Return Policy (RMA)
All returns need to be approved by nyrpcorp.com. If you need to return an order or just some items you must call or email us within 30 days of purchase at:
Returns without an RMA may not be processed for return and/or refund. If we receive parts back without an RMA we reserve the right to either not process the return for refund or we may charge a 15% restocking fee at our discretion.
Returns with an RMA that are received after 30 days from RMA issue date may be charged a 15% restocking fee at the sole discretion of nyrpcorp.com. This does not necessarily mean you will be charged a 15% restocking fee automatically. All we are asking is that you make every effort to return the part within 30 days from RMA issue date but we reserve the right to charge the restocking fee if necessary.
Criteria for return acceptance by nyrpcorp.com. We only sell brand new plumbing and heating supplies on our website so we would like the returns in the same condition you received them.
- All returns must have an RMA issued within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns must be in original packaging with all printed media enclosed.
- All items returned must be uninstalled, new and in sellable condition.
- Part kits must contain all the parts that came in the kit.
- No returns on tools.
- No returns on special order items.
- No returns on electrical equipment and components.
- No returns on toilet seats.
There will be no refunds or credit for installed and/or used parts returned unless the parts are deemed defective.
- Defective products may be exchanged within 14 Days of delivery (10 business days).
- Defective items may only be exchanged for the same item.
- No refunds on defective items. Exchange only. No exceptions.
- Exchange for defective items will not be given until the defective items are returned. There are some exceptions. Please call 800-228-4718 for more info if you have a defective part.
- Some items may need inspection by the manufacturer before an exchange is issued. We do not have testing facilities to, say, test a returned shower thermostatic cartridge that sells for $600. Say it has been installed and it doesn't correct the issue. It doesn't necessarily mean the cartridge is defective as there are other parts to a shower that may be defective that make it seem like the cartridge is bad. Like check valves etc. Now we have a used $600 cartridge that works perfectly but we can't resell it because it has been used. Please, if you are unsure what the issue is with the fixture you are having problems with have a professional plumber take a look at it.
Parts damaged during return. New York Replacement Parts will not be responsible for parts damaged during return unless we accidentally shipped you the wrong parts to begin with. If you ordered the wrong parts and they get damaged during return we cannot be held responsible and you will need to contact the carrier for any remedy.