How to open an account with Us
New York Replacement Parts (NYRPCorp) is now accepting applications for Business, Institutional and Government Agency accounts. Applying for one of the above accounts has many advantages over our traditional website accounts.
NYRPCorp has four locations located within New York with over 200,000 sq. feet of warehouse space. We are a full service plumbing and heating supply company servicing the national community for over 40 years.
Here is a list of just some of the features you will get as a corporate, business, institutional or government agency account holder:
- Manage your website purchases online.
- Use a purchase order, fax, phone or email to purchase online.
- Fax, email or phone orders for products not on the website.
- An established line of credit.
- Tax exempt status for qualified reseller corporations or businesses.
- Tax exempt status for qualified institutions and government agencies.
- Discounts not offered to the general public.
Will need to submit a credit application which can be found below. NY, NJ and CT businesses that are verified resellers will also need to submit the proper reseller form from your state. Links are provided below. Once your account is approved it will be created and an account completion email will be sent to the email address that you provide on the credit application with final instructions.
Institutional\Government Agency Accounts:
Will need to submit a credit application which can be found below. NY, NJ and CT Institutions that have Verified Tax Exempt status will need to submit the proper Tax Exemption Form from your state. Most states will not allow a download of this form and usually are provided, by your state, to your Tax Exempt Institution. Once your account is approved it will be created and an account completion email will be sent to the email address that you provide on the credit application, with final instructions.
Download, save and print the Credit Application
- Link to - New York State Tax Forms
- Link to - New Jersey Tax Forms
- Link to - Connecticut Tax Forms
Please fill out, DATE and SIGN ALL DOCUMENTS.
Fax or Email to:
- Fax - 1.800.598.6977 or 1.212.410.5783
- Email - Accounts
Need some help? Give us a call at (800) 228-4718 or Contact Us and we will be happy to help.