Exposed, sensor-operated Selectronic urinal flush valve for 3/4" top spud urinals. CR-P2 lithium battery powered.
Inlet includes 3/4" sweat solder kit and angle stop with back flow protection and vandal-resistant cap.
Outlet includes 3/4" high back pressure vacuum breaker with spud coupling and flange.
- Factory installed CR-P2 lithium battery
- Electronic proximity flush valve with programmable, multi-function sensor
- State-of-the-art electronics prevent ghost flushing
- Pressure compensation feature ensures accurate flush volume regardless of inlet water pressure
- Exclusive, self-cleaning piston-operated flush valve with integral wiper spring
- High copper, low zinc semi-red brass alloy resists dezincification
- Fully mechanical manual override button can flush the valve without power
- Fail safe: Valve automatically closes upon loss of power or water pressure and does not need to be reset
- Adjustable sanitary flush cleans the fixture and maintains the trap seal
- Stadium feature: Valve automatically switches to water savings mode during periods of heavy usage
- Chemical resistant EPDM seals for extended life
- High back pressure vacuum breaker
- Adjustable tailpiece
- Range can be adjusted manually or with optional remote control
- Can be installed left- or right-handed
- Valve includes sweat solder kit
- 11-1/2" rough-in
- 3/4" stop valve